Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Esther's Room and Other Things

I guess I forgot to mention that Esther's room is now complete. The walls are an ocean blue and the room is full of Noah's Ark animals. I think it looks really cute. Maybe I'll get around to taking some pictures of it one of these days.

Caleb is enjoying himself in his new "big boy bed" in his new room. He's also doing really well with the potty! Yay for that! He is even to the point now where most of the time he's telling us when he needs to go instead of us just taking him every couple of hours. It's so amazing to me how quickly he learned! He's also recently started wanting to watch Sesame Street every day. He knows what 9:30 looks like on the clock and knows that's when it comes on. Now I catch him singing the alphabet and counting all the time. He skips some letters, but the ones he says are all in the correct order. It's really cute. I'll have to try to video it. Of course, he never performs when I get the camera out.

I realized the other day that I only have 3 weeks left until I go back to work, which is very sad. I am excited to get back to work, but I'm sad that I will miss out on so much with Caleb and Esther.

Well, here are some cute new pictures:





And just as proof that Caleb did learn to say his new age:

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love all the photos!! The one of Jonathan reading to the kids is so cute - Esther and Caleb have the same expression; like they're totally engrossed in the story/pictures. I also love the photo of ferocious, toothless Esther. :-) Thanks for the update!!